- Degree in Business Administration and Management from the University of Malaga.
- Accounts auditor.
- Law degree from the University of Nebrija.
- Economist, incorporated to the Association of Economists of Malaga.
- Member of the Official Register of Account Auditors.
- Lawyer incorporated to the Bar association of Málaga.
- Expert Degree in Account Auditing by the University of Malaga, approved by the Institute of Accounting and Audit of Accounts (ICAC).
- Master in Business Viability in the Creditors’ Competition by the University of Malaga.
- She is a Full Professor of the University as Expert in Auditing and Accounting of the Universities of Málaga and Almería, approved by the ICAC.
- She is a regular speaker at conferences and professional meetings on Accounting, Audit of Accounts and Bankruptcy Law.
Since 1998, she has been part of the audit firm GRUPO DE AUDITORES PÚBLICOS, S.A., considered among the 20 most important firms in Spain and with delegations in the main cities of our geography.
In December 2002, she became a partner in the Málaga office, from which time she managed the Audit Department, as well as being an insolvency administrator in sanitation and viability processes for various companies in sectors such as hotels, construction or services.
Since 2012, she has been a member of the company, S.L. Administrators of Conciliation, where she carries out the work of bankruptcy administrator and refinancing processes.