PABLO ARENAS DEL BUEY TORRES
Deputy Secretary of the Board of Directors
- Deputy Secretary of the Board of Directors of GAP Auditores.
- Degree in Economics and Business Administration from the Autonomous University of Madrid.
- Doctor of Business Administration and Management from the University of Jaén.
- Economist in practice since 1987.
- Auditor-Accountant Jury of Accounts since 1988.
- Member of Accounting and Auditing of the Economists’ Association of Jaén (1998-2006).
- Practicing member of the Official Registry of Account Auditors (ROAC).
- Member of the Registry of Economists Auditors (REA).
- Member of the Spanish Association of University Professors of Accounting (ASEPUC).
More than twenty-five years of experience in tax, accounting and mercantile advice for companies and professionals, as well as in the specialization of the practicing auditor.
Twenty years of teaching experience, being currently a full professor at the University of Jaén, in the Faculty of Social and Legal Sciences.
Since 1998, it has been part of the auditing firm GRUPO DE AUDITORES PÚBLICOS, S. A., considered among the 20 most important firms in Spain and with delegations in the main cities of our geography, being the responsible partner for the Jaén delegation.