JOSÉ MANUEL CÁNOVAS GARCÍA
- President of GAP Auditores.
- Degree in Economics and Business Administration.
- President-Deputy of the Economists College of ACorune.
- Plenary Member of the General Council of the Economists’ College of Spain.
- Member of the Economists Auditors’ Registry.
- Member of the National Board of the Economists Auditors’ Registry (R.E.A.).
- Member of the Tax Advisors Economists’ Registry (REAF).
- Member of the Forensic Economists Register (REFOR).
- Member of the Association of Experts and Business Administration (AECA).
- Teacher in various courses approved by the I.C.A.C. in collaboration with different Universities.
- Responsible for trainings for several years in the Association of Economists of A Coruña, as well as in the Economists`Register.
- More than twenty-five years of experience in the professional field of audit, consulting and business tax advice.
- Director, for several years, of the Master of Audit of Accounts of the University of A Coruña.
- Director, for several years, of the Master in Tax Advice of the Association of Economists of A Coruña.
- Current Chairman of the Board of Directors of Grupo de Auditores Públicos, S.A.P.