JOSÉ BREL PEDREÑO
Audit applications’ Development
- Degree in Business Administration and Management by Universidad Católica San Antonio (UCAM).
- Diploma in Business Studies from the University of Murcia.
- Account Auditor.
- Access to R.O.A.C. by the Registry of Economists Auditors (REA).
- Master’s Degree in Auditing Accounts from the University of Murcia.
- Master’s Degree in Information Technology from the Murcian Institute of Technology.
- Post-Graduate Course in Senior Business Management by AEDEM.Professor in Accounting and Finance’s Master (COFIC) at the Polytechnic University of Cartagena.
- Professor in the Polytechnic University of Cartagena’s MBA.Lecturer at the Faculty of Law of the University of Valencia.
- Independent collaborator in matters of tax, commercial and accounting advice for the company S.A. The Star for 25 years. Additionally, various computer applications have been developed for the aforementioned company and its clients.
- Independent collaborator in matters of tax, commercial and accounting advice for the company P & B Consulting S.L. since 1996.
- From 1992 till 1995: independent professional in audit work for Mr. José Vivancos López.
- Since 1996 is the sole auditor and administrator of the company A & T Auditores S.L. dedicated to the Audit of Accounts service, registered in the Official Register of Accounts Auditors and belonging to RE.G.A.
- Since 1998, he has participated in the development of audit applications for A & T AUDITORES S.L., ELIZALDE AUDITORES S.L.P. and GAP AUDITORES S.A.P.