JOSÉ ANTONIO NARBONA NIZA
- Bachelor of Economics and Business Administration from the University of Seville.
- Account Auditor (member of the Official Register of Account Auditors).
- Master in Tax Consultancy Monte de Piedad.
- Certified Auditor of Quality Systems.
- Managing Partner of GRUPO DE AUDITORES PÚBLICOS CONSULTORES SIGLO XXI, S.L.
- Managing Partner of GRUPO DE AUDITORES PÚBLICOS CONSULTORES SEVILLA, S.L.
- Member of the Association of Economists of Seville.
- Member of the Registry of Economists Auditors. (R.E.A.)Member of the Registry of Forensic Economists (R.E.F.O.R.).
- Responsible Partner for the area of Taxation of the firm N.R. Consulting, for twelve years.
More than twenty years of experience in tax, accounting and mercantile advice for companies, and professionals, as well as in the specialization of the practicing auditor.
He currently works as a professional manager. Since 2003 he has been part of the audit firm GRUPO DE AUDITORES PÚBLICOS, SA, considered one of the 20 most important firms in Spain and with delegations in the main cities of our country, being a member of the Sevilla’s delegation.