- Secretary to the Board of Directors of GAP Auditores.Bachelor of Economics and Business Administration from the University of Seville.
- Account Auditor (member of the Official Register of Account Auditors).
- Master in Tax Consultancy Monte de Piedad.Certified Auditor of Quality Systems.Author of several publications on accounting, taxation and auditing.
- Managing Partner of GRUPO DE AUDITORES PÚBLICOS CONSULTORES SIGLO XXI, S.L.
- Chairman of the Quality Committee of the Economists’ Association of Seville.Member of the Training Committee of the Register of Economists Auditors.
- Member of the Association of Economists of Seville.
- Member of the Register of Economists Auditors (R.E.A.).Responsible Partner for the Consulting area of the firm N.R. Consulting, for twelve years.
More than twenty-five years of experience in tax, accounting and mercantile advice for companies and professionals, as well as in the specialization of the practicing auditor.
He currently works as a Bankruptcy Administrator in numerous procedures, including Betis C.F. Since 1998, he is part of the audit firm GRUPO DE AUDITORES PÚBLICOS, S.A., considered among the 20 most important firms in Spain and with delegations in the main cities of our geography, being a member of the Seville delegation.